We offer single deck Live Casino Hold'em with a real dealer and a real Casino Hold'em game table.
Live Casino Hold'em is a variation of five-card poker. You are dealt two cards, which you must use along with the five-card flop to make the best possible poker hand.
After each game round, the deck of cards is replaced with a pre-shuffled deck. Shuffling is done either by a designated shuffler, sitting at the table near the dealer, or with the help of a shuffling machine operated by the dealer.
- If a game round is in progress when you enter the table, please wait for the next one, and then, place your bets.
- To place a bet, choose a chip and place it on the betting position.
- You can place several chips on different betting positions simultaneously.
- The timer in the game window shows how much time you have left to place your bets.
- You must confirm your bet. This can be done either manually, by using the Confirm button after each bet, or automatically at the end of betting time. If your service provider has enabled auto-confirmation, it is on by default and the Confirm button does not appear. You can switch the feature off in game settings.
- After the No More Bets signal, the game round begins.
- Winnings are paid for the winning bets at the end of each game round.
- To play a game round, place your bets again or use the Rebet button.
- To skip a turn, simply do not place any bets on the table.
- Choose a chip and place the Ante bet or the Call (Blind) bet (if enabled). Next, you can place the optional AA Side Bet.
- When the game round starts, both you and the dealer are given two cards (the dealer’s cards are dealt face down), and three cards are dealt to the flop.
- If the cards you are dealt make up a Poker hand along with the flop, the type of hand is displayed to you.
- You can now choose to Call to collect your Ante bet and AA Side Bet winnings and continue playing against the dealer, or Fold and lose your bets.
- If you do not call within the time given, your hand will automatically fold, and you lose your bets regardless of the hand you have.
- If you folded, the game round is over for you. If you called, the last two cards are dealt to the flop, the dealer's cards are turned face up and the best possible hand is formed and shown for both of you.
- If your hand is better than the dealer’s hand, you win, and your Ante and Call bets are returned to you along with your winnings. If the dealer's hand is better than your hand, you lose your bets.
The limit ranges displayed next to the table name in the Lobby and on the game table UI correspond to Ante bet limits.
The Call (Blind) feature allows you to place a bet on the Call 2x position before the cards are dealt and automatically participate in the whole game round. Keep in mind that the bet placed on Call (Blind) position is double of Ante bet. If you placed a Call (Blind) bet first, it is automatically copied to the Ante position, also any additional chips placed on the Call (Blind) position will increase the Ante bet accordingly.
In case Golden Chip is used on Ante or on Call (Blind) positions, it will be replaced with Real Money chip of the same value. Only one Golden Chip can be used per round, but when the player places the Call (Blind) bet, they automatically place a bet on the Ante position as well, and the game mechanics consider this as use of two Golden Chips. When the player tries to place a bet on Call (Blind), an error message is displayed, explaining that only one (1) GC can be used per round.
The Call (Blind) is available only if enabled by your service provider and you can disable it in the game Settings.
The AA Side Bet is optional. It allows you to bet that the first five cards dealt (your two cards plus the first three flop cards) will include a pair of Aces or better.
If you have a pair of Aces or better, you also win the AA Side Bet.
Note: The Side Bet must be enabled by your service provider.
At each stage of the game round, the best available hands are formed automatically. Hands are ranked according to the best five cards only (best poker hand).
The dealer must have at least a pair of Fours to qualify, if this is not the case, your Call bet is returned and your Ante bet pays according to the pay table.
If the dealer qualifies and you win, your Ante bet pays according to the pay table and your Call bet pays even money.
If you have a hand result equal to the dealer's hand result, the highest card out of the remaining cards that are available to both of you determines the winner.
If you and the dealer have hands of the same type, the hand that includes the highest-value card wins (i.e. Three Kings beats Three Queens; a flush of A, 6, 5, 4, 3 beats a flush of K, J, 10, 8, 7).
If the dealer qualifies and the player ties the dealer then both Ante and Call bets will push.
The Ace is a semi-wildcard; it can be the highest-value card in a straight of A, K, Q, J, 10, or the lowest-value card in a straight of 5, 4, 3, 2, A.
Hands strength table
|Royal Flush||An Ace-High straight of one suit
Example: A K Q J 10
|Straight Flush||A straight of entirely one suit
Example: 3 4 5 6 7
|Four of a Kind||Four cards of the same rank
Example: J J J J Q
|Full House||Three of a Kind and a Pair
Example: K K K 5 5
|Flush||Five cards of the same suit
Example: 3 7 8 10 J
|Straight||Five cards of sequential rank
Example: 6 7 8 9 10
|Three of a Kind||Three cards of the same rank
Example: A 5 A A J
|Two Pairs||Two cards of the same rank and another two cards of the same rank
Example: 3 3 Q Q 9
|Pair||Two cards of the same rank
Example: A A 6 10 K
|High Card||Highest card in the hand
Example: 2 4 3 7 K
Return to Player and payout tables
The optimal theoretic percentage return to player for the Ante bet is 99.18% and for the AA side bet is 93.74%. Call bets pay even money.
|AA Side Bet|
|Royal Flush||100 to 1|
|Straight Flush||50 to 1|
|Four of a Kind||40 to 1|
|Full House||30 to 1|
|Flush||20 to 1|
|AA or higher||7 to 1|
|Royal Flush||100 to 1|
|Straight Flush||20 to 1|
|Four of a Kind||10 to 1|
|Full House||3 to 1|
|Flush||2 to 1|
|AA or higher||1 to 1|
|Places the same bet as in the previous round.|
|Removes your bets that are currently on the table.|
|Doubles the bet you have currently placed.|
|Confirms all the bets you have placed on the table. Without confirmation your bets do not count.|
|Places a bet equal to your Ante bet.|
|Forfeits your bets and end the game round.|
The button opens the Settings menu.
|Balance||Displays your current game balance. This is the money you can use to play the game.|
|Opens the Cashier window, where you can make deposits, withdrawals, see your transaction history, etc.|
|Opens the Limits panel.|
|Gives a tip* to the dealer.
* Option is available only if enabled by your service provider.
|Loads the Lobby where you can join another table. Please note, that if the game round is in progress, and you have placed bets on the current table, you need to wait until the game round finishes, before you can leave your current table.|
Golden Chips are bonus chips that are awarded to you in certain table games. Each Golden Chip has a specific value and can be used for betting like a normal chip.
If the Golden Chip menu is available on the dashboard, it means that you have Golden Chips available for you to use in the current game.
The Info button opens a pop-up with more information about the Golden Chips.
To bet using the Golden Chips, first select the desired Golden Chip value and then place a bet as normally. The remaining amount of Golden Chips decreases respectively.
In case of a Tie or Push, the Golden Chip you bet is returned to you. Note that Tie or Push are featured only in Blackjack and poker games.
When your Golden Chip bet wins, the value of the winning Golden Chip is deducted from your win amount.
All game rounds that are played using Golden Chips are also distinguished in game history with the corresponding (GC) icon.
Note: This feature can be enabled or disabled by your service provider.
Live Bets Disclaimer
We make every effort to ensure that the information that is displayed to you and on our website with regards to the events is accurate. However, this is to be used for guidance purposes only. Due to the nature of these events and due to live transmissions potentially being delayed, we assume no liability for any information, including the score and time of game, being incorrect. Please ensure that you refer to the specific betting rules to see how bets are settled in particular markets. Note that this delay varies between customers and may depend on the setup from which they are receiving the data or pictures.
Live video feeds: Due to the nature of the Internet, video latency may occur. The game has been designed to ensure that players do not have advantage nor are in disadvantage due to the potential latency.
Note on malfunctions: A malfunction voids all pays and plays.
Note on rounding: Bets are always rounded down from the third decimal point. When you are refunded, and the money is transferred to your account balance, any amount smaller than 0.01 is rounded down.
Note on unresolved actions: Unpaid actions are canceled after 90 days.
Note on disconnections: If you are disconnected from the Internet in the middle of a game while playing for Real Money, please re-establish your Internet connection and log back into the Casino. You will be automatically directed to the non-live version of the game you were playing so you can finish the game round. Please note that only the cards that were on the table at the moment of disconnection are carried over to such a game round. In some cases, the video stream may allow you to see dealer cards drawn or revealed after your disconnection. These cards are not carried over to the non-live game round. If you rejoin the table before the end of the round, you can continue playing. You will be given the normal amount of time to decide on your move.
The maximum win from a single game is £250,000
Τελευταία ημερομηνία τροποποίησης: 2/7/2020