Hi Lo Premium
Hi Lo Premium™ is a table card game of prediction featuring 12 playing cards.
TO PLAY THE GAME
- The game is played with 12 cards:
- 2, 6 and Jack of Hearts
- 3, 7 and Queen of Spades
- 4, 8 and King of Diamonds
- 5, 9 and Ace of Clubs
- At the beginning of the game the cards lie with their faces down.
- One card is then randomly chosen and flipped.
- Click the STAKE UP or STAKE DOWN buttons to determine the amount of money to be bet on the outcome of the second pick.
- Choose 1 out of 9 possible bet options in the Bet options table below the cards. You can find more information on bet options below.
- If you choose a winning bet option, your prize will be displayed in the Stake balance box at the right side of the screen.
- After a win, the SAVE SOME and TAKE ALL buttons become available. By clicking one of these buttons you can move some or all of your win to the Saved balance.
- If you choose a losing bet option, the Stake balance resets to zero. The Saved balance is added to your total balance and also resets to zero.
- Then you can place a bet and choose the bet option again.
- You can also turn the music on or off by clicking the Sound button above the cards row.
BET OPTIONS TABLE
There are 9 bet options in the game. Click a bet option to select it.
- Lower: the next card picked will be lower than the previous card picked.
- Snap: the next card picked will be the same as the previous card picked.
- Higher: the next card picked will be higher than the previous card picked.
- Ace: the next card picked will be Ace of Clubs.
- Ace or King: the next card picked will be Ace of Clubs or King of Diamonds.
- Black: the next card picked will be a card of Spades or Clubs.
- Red: the next card picked will be a card of Hearts or Diamonds.
- Jack to Ace: the next card picked will be a card between Jack and Ace, inclusive.
- 2 to 9: the next card picked will be a card between 2 and 9, inclusive.
The payouts for the Snap, Ace, Ace or King, Jack to Ace, Black, Red, and 2 to 9 bets are fixed:
- Snap pays x11.7 of your bet.
- Ace pays x11.7 of your bet.
- Ace or King pays x5.85 of your bet.
- Jack to Ace pays x2.92 of your bet.
- Black pays x1.95 of your bet.
- Red pays x1.95 of your bet.
- 2 to 9 pays x1.46 of your bet.
The payouts for the Lower and Higher bets differ depending on the first card picked. The Lower bet option is disabled when the first card picked is 2. The Higher bet option is disabled when the first card picked is Ace.
Note on disconnections: If you are disconnected from the Internet in the middle of the game, log in again into the casino. You will be automatically directed back to the game and you can continue the game from the point where it was broken. If you re-open the game without re-logging into the casino, the game will start from the very beginning. In both cases, your previous wins will be paid.
To check the results of your old games or find additional details about recent games, click the History button, available in the Menu. Use your regular username and password to log in and check the outcome of previous rounds of both desktop and mobile version of the game.
Note on malfunctions: A malfunction voids all pays and plays.
Note on unresolved bets: Unresolved bets placed become void after 90 days.
The minimum theoretical percentage return to player (RTP) is 97.17% and the maximum theoretical percentage return to player (RTP) is 97.50%.
Last modification date: 4/5/2019