Slingo Who Wants to be a Millionaire
Slingo Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Help Pages
Slingo Who Wants to Be A Millionaire Is The Fast Paced Game Where Slots Meets Bingo And Instant Win
- Complete A Full House In The First 7 Spins To Win The Jackpot
- Select Your Stake And Press Start Game To Begin
- You Have 9 Spins to Match Numbers On The Reel With The Numbers In The Grid
- Complete A Slingo (Win Line) To Reveal A Randomly Selected Symbol
- Free Spins Add An Extra Spin
- X Symbols Are Blocking Symbols
- Jokers Mark A Random Number In The Row Above
- Complete A Symbol Collection To Win A Prize
- At The End Of The Game You Can Choose To Continue Buying Additional Spins To Complete Any Remaining Collections
- The Price Is Shown On The Spin Button
X Symbols Appear On The Centre Reel Only
- Free Spins Symbols Are Removed From The Reels For Extra Spins
- This Game Has A Theoretical RTP of 95.9%
- Each Extra Spin Has A Theoretical RTP of 95%
- Malfunctions Voids Pays and Plays
If A Player Is Awarded A Free Game Of Slingo Who Wants To Be A Millionaire They Will Be Able To Play The Base Game For Free At A Predefined Staking Value When The Base Game Is Completed. The Winnings Accured By Completing Horizontal, Vertical Or Diagonal Slingos, Or Other Special Symbol Bonuses Will Be Displayed To The Player, And The Player Will Have The Option To Collect Their Winnings Or Continue The Game By Purchasing Extra Spins Using The Funds Available In Their Cash Or Bonus Balance.
- A player may purchase extra spins using a combination of their real cash and bonus cash balance and the final amount won by the player will be credited to their balance proportionate to their blended stake.
- For the avoidance of doubt, the free game is considered as a bonus cash stake.
- Incomplete Games Will Be Automatically Completed 48 Hours After Launch.
- Any Winnings Will Be Automatically Credited.
- The maximum win from a single game is £250,000 or 10,000xBet - whichever is reached first (or currency equivalent. Other Operator limits may apply).
Last modification date: 9/10/2019