paysafecard Frequently Asked Questions
- What is paysafecard?
- How do I fund my account using paysafecard?
- In which currency is my card debited?
- Are there any fees associated with paysafecard?
- How long does it take to receive the money transferred into my account?
- Can I withdraw to paysafecard?
- Is it safe to use paysafecard?
- Is there a reason why I cannot deposit with paysafecard in my account currency?
What is paysafecard?
paysafecard is a leading online payment solution. With paysafecard, you can shop online easily and securely.
How do I fund my account using paysafecard?
Please follow the steps below:
- Log in to your account.
- Go to the 'Cashier' tab and select 'Deposit'.
- You will now see the paysafecard logo. To select this deposit option simply click on the icon.
- Enter or select your deposit amount and bonus code (if applicable), then click on 'Deposit'.
- You will now be redirected to paysafecard.
- Login to mypaysafecard account and follow the instructions.
- You will then see your confirmation details.
- Click 'OK' - you will see a 'Successful Deposit Confirmation' message.
In which currency is my account debited?
Your paysafecard account will be debited in the account currency.
Are there any fees associated with paysafecard?
There is no charge for deposits made using paysafecard.
How long does it take to receive the money transferred into my account?
The money will be transferred to your account instantly.
Can I withdraw to paysafecard?
Yes, you may withdraw through paysafecard provided you have made a deposit with your my paysafecard account.
Is it safe to use paysafecard?
Yes, paysafecard is totally secure. Through a combination of transaction monitoring, SMS transaction verification for cardholders and a dedicated anti-fraud team, paysafecard is an entirely safe online payment method.
Is there a reason why I cannot deposit with paysafecard in my account currency?
paysafecard transacts in EUR, GBP only.